Max J. Derbes, Inc. was founded in 1934 as a full service real estate firm in downtown New Orleans. As the suburban market developed in the 1970s, Max Derbes III moved the firm to its current location within the Elmwood Business Park. Since then, the firm has played an active role in the brokerage and management of industrial real estate throughout the metropolitan New Orleans area.
In the early 1990s the firm expanded its focus to also include office and other commercial property brokerage, including marine and investment property sales and leasing. Max J. Derbes has long been recognized as a well respected, knowledgeable firm in the commercial real estate industry of southern Louisiana. Their foundation of dedicated long-term and knowledgeable associates continues to make Max J. Derbes, Inc. a trusted name in commercial real estate for over 80 Years.
Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission
Licensed by the Mississippi Real Estate Commission
Address5440 Mounes Street, Suite 100
New Orleans, LA 70123