This property was constructed in 1982 to supplement the fabrication needs of Avondale Shipyard. It was reintroduced after the closure of the shipyard in 2014 as a state of the art fabrication and construction facility.
Prior Facility Utilization:
• Modular Construction
• Structural Fabrication (NC metal cutting, auto welding)
• Pressure Vessel Fabrication
• Pipe Fabrication
• Specialized Machine Shop Services (NC machines)
• Environmentally Controlled Painting
• Exterior Blast & Paint Facility
Transportation options include easy access to main highways, an onsite rail spur, and close proximity to the Mississippi River for marine transport. The property is in excellent condition and possesses a wide array of capabilities for many types of fabrication, construction and structural assembly.
Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission
Licensed by the Mississippi Real Estate Commission
Address5440 Mounes Street, Suite 100
New Orleans, LA 70123